CamRecord C3000 - 1696 x 1710 resolution - max 100,000 fps
The CR3000x2 of Optronis’ CamRecord series has a large-format, light-sensitive image sensor The sensor resolution is 3 megapixels, which means that up to 3 times greater image detail than a standard one megapixel camera. Frame rate can be increased by reducing the resolution in the X and Y orientation. Typical applications are in the range from 50 to 20,000 images per second. Housing is free from ventilation slots.
- The CR300 offers high resolution images at high speeds
- Compact, rugged design
- Memory options up to 16GB
- Supports standard C-mount and F-Mount Lenses
- VGA video output for monitoring during recording
- Simple and Intuitive PC control software