The ACS-3 offers superioir frame rates, resolutions, and light sensitivity in a compact form. An every day workhorse with the power of a high-end camera, the ACS-3 offers some of the best image quality in it's class!
ACS-3 M16 - 1280 x 800 resolution @ 30K fps - max 400,000 fps
- CMOS Sensor: 1280 x 896 - All Active Pixels
- Bit Depth: 12/10/8-bit (customer selectable)
- Electronic Shutter: 10msec to 1.1usec
- Standalone Operation: Camera requires no laptop or PC for local control.
- Simultaneous Record and Download: Simultaneously record to one memory segment while downloading data from a second memory segment.
- Fast Data Download: Faster Auto Storage into Built-in SSD Backup Image data while recording
- Variable Framing Profile: Test using a variety of frame rates, sequentially or in parallel.
- Versatile Recording: Burst, multi-trigger, restart-trigger and image trigger.
- A-EST Mode: High resolution timing and sync system.
- Straddle Mode: Inter-frame time for PIV applications equals 286 nanoseconds.
- Dual Segment Recording: Simultaneously record to two distinct memory segments at two different imaging speeds.
- Ultra-High Light Sensitivity
- Ruggedized for Range Use
- High Speed Workhorse in a small form factor
- Large Memory Biuffer for Longer Recordings
- Superioir Image Quality
- Robust Design for Extreme environments
- Multiple lens mount selections