World's First 40 Gigapixel Per Second High Speed Video Camera! The Latin word Acies (ACS for short) is defined as the full attention of one's sight and senses, as directed towards a particular object. Based on that description, what an appropriate name for nac's new MEMRECAM high speed camera system!
ACS - 1280 x 800 resolution @ 75,000 fps - max to over 1M fps
- CMOS Sensor: 1280 x 896 - All Active Pixels
- Bit Depth: 12/10/8-bit (customer selectable)
- Electronic Shutter: 10msec to 1.1usec
- Standalone Operation: Camera requires no laptop or PC for local control.
- Simultaneous Record and Download: Simultaneously record to one memory segment while downloading data from a second memory segment.
- Fast Data Download: Faster Auto Storage into Built-in SSD Backup Image data while recording
- Variable Framing Profile: Test using a variety of frame rates, sequentially or in parallel.
- Versatile Recording: Burst, multi-trigger, restart-trigger and image trigger.
- A-EST Mode: High resolution timing and sync system.
- Straddle Mode: Inter-frame time for PIV applications equals 286 nanoseconds.
- Dual Segment Recording: Simultaneously record to two distinct memory segments at two different imaging speeds.
- Ultra-High Light Sensitivity
- Ruggedized for Range Use
- Highest Speed Camera in the Industry
- Large Memory Biuffer for Longer Recordings
- Superioir Image Quality
- Robust Design for Extreme environments
- Multiple lens mount selections