ACS - 1280 x 800 resolution @ 75,000 fps - max to over 1M fps
World's First 40 Gigapixel Per Second High Speed Video Camera! The Latin word Acies (ACS for short) is defined as the full attention of one's sight and senses, as directed towards a particular object. Based on that description, what an appropriate name for nac's new MEMRECAM high speed camera system!
- CMOS Sensor: 1280 x 896 - All Active Pixels
- Bit Depth: 12/10/8-bit (customer selectable)
- Electronic Shutter: 10msec to 1.1usec
- Standalone Operation: Camera requires no laptop or PC for local control.
- Simultaneous Record and Download: Simultaneously record to one memory segment while downloading data from a second memory segment.
- Fast Data Download: Faster Auto Storage into Built-in SSD Backup Image data while recording
- Variable Framing Profile: Test using a variety of frame rates, sequentially or in parallel.
- Versatile Recording: Burst, multi-trigger, restart-trigger and image trigger.
- A-EST Mode: High resolution timing and sync system.
- Straddle Mode: Inter-frame time for PIV applications equals 286 nanoseconds.
- Dual Segment Recording: Simultaneously record to two distinct memory segments at two different imaging speeds.
- Ultra-High Light Sensitivity
- Ruggedized for Range Use