HX-7 - 2560 x 1920 resolution - max 200,000 fps
nac's compact, lightweight MEMRECAM HX-7s offers an astounding 5 Mega Pixel resolution at up to 850 fps, Full HD resolution at up to 2,000 fps, 1 Mega Pixel resolution at up to 3,600 fps, and so much more! The HX-7s gives the user the best possible solutions: the highest resolutions available; the highest light sensitivity available; true mobility and stand-alone performance; and ultra fast imaging.
- CMOS Sensor: 2560 X 1920—all Active Pixels
- Bit Depth: 12/10/8-bit (customer selectable)
- Electronic Shutter: 10msec to 1.1usec
- Standalone Operation: Compact, lightweight camera requires no laptop or PC for local control.
- Simultaneous Record and Download: Simultaneously record to one memory segment while downloading data from a second memory segment.
- Fast Data Download: Record to commercial off-the-shelf non-volatile HDD media at up to 500MB/sec.
- Variable Framing Profile: Test using a variety of frame rates, sequentially or in parallel.
- Versatile Recording: Burst, multi-trigger, restart-trigger and image trigger.
- A-EST Mode: High resolution timing and sync system.
- Straddle Mode: Inter-frame time for PIV applications equals 286 nanoseconds.
- Dual Segment Recording: Simultaneously record to two distinct memory segments at two different imaging speeds.
- Ultra-High Light Sensitivity
- Ruggedized for Range Use